Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Top 5 For the Week

Every week I am going to try to post a Top 5 for the week (usually on Fridays or Saturdays). Here is this week's Top 5:



1. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - I watched the movie this weekend and it was amazing. Everyone should go see it in the theaters...quite an experience. Great graphics and great overall story!

2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower - I re-read the book this week and it was better than the first time I read it. If you have not read it, please do. The movie comes out in September. Of course, try to read the book first.

3. TwlightJen's Blog - I love Twilight Jen's blog. She has awesome contests and provides people with great autographs! I have currently won a couple of things from her! She is great...so definitely follow her blog. If you don't have a blog, follow her on Twitter. Her Twitter account is @TwilightJen.

4. The Raven and the Black Cat's Blog - I was on the web this week and stumbled on this awesome blog called The Raven and the Black Cat. The blog is very eerie and pretty cool. It sparked my interest right off the bat. If you do not have a blog, follow them on Twitter. Their Twitter account is @RavenBlackCat.

5. Wimbledon - I am really excited about Wimbledon this week and can't wait for the it start (Monday). Someone sent me this song about Wimbledon on twitter. I found it amusing! Take a look. Follow the song's creator on twitter - .


No comments:

Post a Comment