Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New To The Blogging World


Hey everyone! I am new to blogging but I am hoping to provide readers with a look into my life and what I find interesting. You might be asking, “who is this guy?” Well I am an adventurer, graduate student, reader, athlete, seeker, and all around cool guy (well in my opinion). Here is hoping to a good new blog start and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!


Couple of things about me:

Favorite Book(s): Harry Potter Series, Hunger Games Series, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Favorite Television Shows: Veronica Mars, Buffy, Heroes, Supernatural, Parks and Recreation, and the Office

Sports I Play: Tennis and Volleyball

Been to the United States (where I live), Canada, England, and Ireland

Would love to backpack in Europe. I plan on doing so when I finish my master's degree this year. I love to geocache, random scavenger hunts, contests, hiking, and going on random adventures. I also like to travel to Roadside America sites (roadsideamerica.com). 



No comments:

Post a Comment