Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

10 Literary Characters I Would Go On An Adventure With

People always say that they wish they were a part of a books they read. They love the stories and find a new reality that sparks their interest. I feel the same way when it comes to books. The details, characters, plot, and setting all make me want to be a part of the story line. Here are ten literary characters/books I would like to go on an adventure with:



1) Harry Potter - I feel as if everyone has to have Harry Potter in their lineup. He goes to Hogwarts, does magic, has great friends, and goes on great adventures. He is a risk taker and I like that in people. I went to Harry Potter World this year and it felt magical. Just think of what it would be like if Hogwarts was real and I could actually go through Platform 9 3/4 instead of going to London and using a fake cart to do so (I have done it twice, lol)! Also, using spells like lumos would also be helpful!


2) Alice from Alice in Wonderland - I think that Alice would be one of the greatest people to hangout and go on an adventure with. She gets to meet some unique characters, gets to listen to some confusing but interesting dialogue of the people in Wonderland, gets to hangout with the Cheshire cat, gets into trouble in several instances, and takes on many risks. Sounds like me, haha.

3) The Hunger Games - I wonder what it would feel like to be a part of the Hunger Games. Would I have the ability to win? Would I have a chance? Where would I stand? Would I be manipulative or what would my strategy be? Who knows? Just the thought of having these answers intrigues me, even though I am glad its actually not real.

4) Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower - I think it would be interesting to hangout with the character of Charlie. The letters, the character is writing, is just words. Just think about the experiences he had, the people he hangouts with and what he left out in his letters makes me want to discover his life. Experiencing his life seems fascinating.

5) Huckleberry Finn - I would love to go on the adventure that Huck Finn does in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Just being able to experience what happened to him and living during that time period would be interesting.

6) Sarah from Married with Zombies Series - I would love to hangout with Sarah! She is completely badass and knows how to kill zombies. I would want her on my side during an apocalypse. Furthermore, she has a great sense of humor and great stories.


7) Dracula -  Come on, you are able to meet the most famous vampire ever! Screw sparkly vampires. The true reason why vampires became known! Just going on an adventure to hunt him down would be risky and dangerous, but, in the end, it would be awesome.

8) The Outsiders (especially Ponyboy and Sodapop) - I know they have a rough life, but just being able to say things like "Stay calm, Ponyboy" or "Be cool, Sodapop" would always make my day, no matter the case. Come on, who wouldn't love doing that. It would also be cool to discover who these boy really were like, if they were real.


9) Witch and Wizard - Although I didn't really enjoy the last book as much as I did the first one, going on an adventure with Whit and Wisty would be awesome. First of all they are witches and have powers. Think of what you can do with that much power. You could travel anywhere and you could have evil. Its a win-win!

10) Percy Jackson - First of all, who would not want to hangout with a cool demi-god. Secondly, he has pretty cool friends and goes to extraordinary places...so adventures with him would be quite memorable.  Also, think about the cool people you would meet on your way. Myths become real, I am in!












No comments:

Post a Comment