Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Top 5 of the Week

Top 5 for the Week of July 1 - July 7






1) 21 Jump Street - I watched this movie this week and it was pretty funny. I was really surprised how good it was. So if you want some comedy and a good story line, go watch this movie.

2) Fireworks at Western - On Independence Day (July 4), I celebrated by watching the fireworks off the top of the garage building on campus. It was an amazing site to watch the fireworks. Probably one of the best I have ever seen.  

3) Starbucks - On the Fourth of July, Starbucks gave out free coffee. Pretty exciting day if you ask me. #Indivisible Tall Coffee!

4) Wimbledon Ladies Final (Singles and Doubles) - It was a great weekend (Saturday) due to the fact that Serena Williams won the Singles Ladies Final at Wimbledon. This will make it her 5th Wimbledon Singles Championship win. Also, she won the Doubles Ladies Final with her sister Venus Williams. Very exciting day if you ask me!

5) Gilmore Girls - So this week I basically had a Gilmore Girls marathon. I don't care what anyone says but the Gilmore Girls are the best. One of the best family relationships ever on television. Also, the show is very clever, witty, and smart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment