Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Top 5 of the Week (7/15-7/21)

This week's Top 5 is all over the board from television shows to restaurants to colleges.



1) Thomas More College - I went to Thomas More College for four years and it is where I earned my bachelor's degrees in Political Science and History. I would recommend the school to anyone. Many of my fond memories occurred here. I met so many great people, got to travel abroad, was in the Honors Program, a resident assistant, and I played tennis there. I got a great education and very proud of it. I came back this week and worked their Adventure Camp with one of my professors. It was so much fun!



2) Sonic Powerade Slush - Today I went to Sonic and the past two times I have went there I have gotten their Powerade Slush. Its pretty epic. No one can beat a Powerade slushie!!! One of the best drinks I have ever had, seriously!!!


3) Frisch's - This past week I went to Frisch's with my family and had a pretty great time. I couldn't stop laughing while I was there. I think going there is going to be a weekly family night thing for now on with my family.




4) Swapadvd - If you have not heard of Swapadvd, there is something wrong with you, jk. Its pretty much one of the main places I get my dvds instead of buying them. The selection ranges from new to old and you will be surprised how fast some of the dvds get to you.


5) Eureka - Although I really only watched the final season, the show was pretty awesome. I now kind of wish that I would have watched the whole series but I am now collecting the dvds for the show. I just received Eureka Season 4.5 from swapadvd. P.S. The series had a great ending!!

No comments:

Post a Comment