Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Paranormal State Poster

So today my friend text me and said, "Our picture with Sergey made the official poster for the final field trip..." At first, I was like what is she talking about? Then I thought about it. I remembered that I turned in a couple of pictures of my Salem trip with Paranormal State (PRS) when they asked for them. When I saw the poster, I got very excited. Our picture is small on it but hey my picture made it, lol. Anyway, I am very sad that I won't be able to get the poster since I will be in grad school at the time the trip is occurring. Sad Day! But I am glad that people will get to see our memories. Here is the picture:





My friend and I are on the left side (the smallest picture, lol). But if you are able to attend the last trip, believe me you will have a great time. I really kind of envy you! I can't believe its ending! I will always enjoy the memories and friends that I met on the Salem trip I went on.


No comments:

Post a Comment